« It’s not so much getting to the top of the mountain that matters, it is once you get there, keep going, keep going, keep climbing! »
Why meditation ?
« Mindfulness is awareness that arises through paying attention, on purpose, in the present moment, non-judgementally ».
Let’s take a few moments to stop and be in silent within ourselves. What are we noticing right now? Are we aware of our body? Of our breathing? Let’s stay a few moments in this inner silence, let go of our thoughts without clinging to them!
One of the main goals of the method is to learn how to be more fully aware and present in every moment of our life. The good news is that it makes life more enjoyable, interesting and intense, and also more fulfilling.
Secular meditation according to the protocol of the Stress Reduction Clinic of the University of Medicine of Massachusetts created by Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn, Professor Emeritus in the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Massachusetts, PhD MIT with Salvador Luria, winner of the Nobel Prize in Medicine. This meditation is implemented in more than 1,200 hospitals and clinics around the world (around forty in France including the Sainte-Anne Hospital in Paris) and the benefits of which have been recognized by scientific studies; Over 700 studies have been published in peer-reviewed journals such as The Lancet, Nature etc.
- In Versailles, in Le Chesnay but also in Paris, the workshops are led by Veronique.
- Veronique is qualified by ADM – Association for the Development of Mindfulness – to give training through Zoom. After reluctance on the part of the animators – amoung them, Veronique… -, we had to admit it: the people who followed the animation by Zoom were also very satisfied!
Your teachers /instructors
Meditation, mindfulness days, workshops, trainings and retreats (Le Chesnay, Versailles, Paris, other places). Coach for institutions and companies, supervisor of coaches, qualified Mindfulness Teacher, Veronique also leads a meditation group in the spirit of Zen which was transmitted to her by a German hermit who had been sent to Japan and stayed with Karlfried Durckheim.
Veronique teaches for various courses and conferences including in Masters 2 for Leadership and Emotional Intelligence at IGS – Institute of Social Management, HR benchmark school – and for the coaching one where she integrates Mindfulness at the University of Aix-Marseille. Trained to the transmission of the MBSR program by the Center for Mindfulness at the University of Massachusetts (CFM), she is committed to contributing to the development of the people she supports.
Votre titre va ici
More details / Training steps
Trained by Jon Kabat-Zinn, Florence Meleo-Meyer, Saki Santorelli and others, she has also made multiple retreats with Martin Aylward, Charles Genou, zen retreats at La Gendronnière – the largest Zen center in Europe – and recently with Master Hozumi Roshi and several other spiritual masters and teachers, especially for meditation in the spirit of Zen. These experiences xhil helped her to build herself have been supplemented by various coaching and personal development trainings.
- CNV (NonViolent Communication) according to the Marshall Rosenberg process, 30 days of training including 10 in IIT – International Intensive Training, June 2007, Spa, Belgium with Marshall Rosenberg.
- Practicum in MBSR – The fundamentals for teaching MBSR. Carry-le-Rouet 2015 with Florence Meleo Meyer.
- Practicum – Les fondamentaux pour enseigner le MBSR. Carry-le-Rouet 2015 avec Florence Meleo Meyer.
- Mindulness Tools program. 2015. Beijing with Florence Meleo Meyer and Dr. Bob Stahl.
- MBSR in Mind-Body Medicine. Notwil Switzerland 2015 with Jon Kabat-Zinn and Saki Santorelli.
- Analysis of the MBI-TAC tool – The Mindfulness-Based Interventions – Teaching Assessment Criteria of the Universities of Bangor, Exeter and Oxford Criteria for the evaluation of the teaching of mindfulness-based interventions, 2016 Paris with Rebecca Crane.
With Jon Kabat-Zinn, during a training
Veronique also has 30 years of Taijiquan practice. Here with Master Wang. 王 延年, Wáng Yánnián at the end of the 80s.
Barbara also trains teachers and educators who wish to spread the P.E.A.C.E program (Présence, Ecoute, Attention et Concentration dans l’Enseignement – Presence, Listening, Attention and Concentration in Teaching), with the A.M.E. and Mindful Education.
Naturopathy or how to preserve your health and well-being
During the training, you will be given
- Recordings of guided meditations according to the protocol of the Stress Reduction Clinic at the University of Medicine of Massachusetts created by Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn, professor emeritus of medicine and creator of MBSR and CFM – Center For Mindfulness – , PhD MIT with Salvador Luria, Nobel Prize winner in Medicine.
- An exercise booklet to guide you during each session.
MBSR – Media coverage
France 2 TV News 8 p.m. David Pujadas
TF1 TV News 8 p.m.
France 2, TV show « Tout compte fait »
Meditation in the spirit of Zen:
Meditation in the spirit of Zen in Versailles, group Meditation within the city
At Center Huit, every first Monday of the month with some exceptions, from 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Meditation in the context of full presence and integral being on the spiritual
- Attention to the present moment
- To be in full connection with oneself and others
- A group that wants to bring everyone further than where they were before
- A long tradition that brings today’s participants to life with what has been received for centuries
- In the search for what goes beyond
- An open group with an interiority approach
- From the inside look, find the essential
- Based on what participants are looking for or what they have sometimes already felt
- Let’s go together on the path of interiority, through breathing, through silence
Other Meditation groups in the spirit of Zen
- Center Assise, Paris http://www.centre-assise.org/ created by Jacques Breton
- La Maison de Tobie, Etiolles (91) https://sites.google.com/view/lamaisondetobie led by brother Benoît Billot.
- Association Via, Lyon, http://via-zen.fr/
- The Instant Present Association, Rouen
- S’asseoir, Strasbourg created on the initiative of Bernard Durel, op.
All of these Meditation groups in the Spirit of Zen were created by members of MID – Monastic Interreligious Dialogue – who had been sent to Japan.
Reginald had built himself a small hermitage for himself in the park of Claire Demeure (palliative care home) in which he was a part-time nurse, to make a living.
“To be inside a reality and carry that reality from within.”
Reginald Stoffel, ob, translated from English The Way of Paradox: Spiritual Life as Taught by Meister Eckhart by Cyprian Smith
Our next events
- Paris – Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré
- Versailles Rive Droite
- Le Chesnay – Le Chesnay cultural center, in the heart of Parly II. In a room dedicated to your meditation sessions within the framework of the Yvelines Meditation Association.
- With Zoom and therefore wherever you are!
- Or, in a new place chosen with you if you are an established group.
Our MBSR sessions are open to everyone and everyone comes with what they are.