Photo credit : Clémence Hérout
Presence & Accomplitude supports your teams with mindfulness and emotional intelligence to generate appeasement, attention and better relationships.
Meditating in companies, what for?
- Meditation develops awareness and attention
- To develop relational intelligence
- Meetings are shorter because participants are more focused
- To learn to develop a conscious posture
- To learn to respond rather than react
- To pay attention to being, interpersonal skills, and the achievement of one’s goals
Based on the most advanced discoveries in neurosciences, on the practice of meditation and the emotional transformation tools, in the form of seminars or workshops, meditation makes it possible to prepare the conditions for greater transparency to the being (definition of Karlfried Graf Durckheim).
Our meditation teachers: Veronique Cheynet-Cluzel and Anne-Sophie Dubanton
- Qualified teachers (CFM – Center for Mindfulness @ MIT & Brown University).
- Teachers with extensive knowledge of the corporate and institutional environments fromwhich they come. Intervention processes, group management and operation may differ whether it concerns corporate groups or individuals.
- Instructors with a long daily practice of meditation – often several decades.
- The Trainers approached change management and emotional intelligence tools. Modules acquired as certified coaches and more than thirty days of training in NVC – NonViolent Communication (including 10 days with Marshall Rosenberg for Veronique). Anne-Sophie and Veronique had Chade Meng-Tan come to France. He is the creator of the SIY – Search Inside Yourself program, for which Anne-Sophie is certified. Meng was the first to introduce meditation in the workplace in his program, acclaimed by great leaders.
- Their experience: numerous experiences of conducting meditation in companies and institutions, animation of MBSR – Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction – and organization of a conference-workshop for 600 managers at Palais Brongniart as early as 2014.
Eye Tracking / LUTIN study
As a long-time meditator, Veronique, participated in the Eye tracking study at the Cognitive Psychology Research Laboratory, at the LUTIN UserLab at EPHE / City of Sciences / Lutin UserLab, an experiment aimed at identifying physiological markers of meditation with reputed “expert” meditators.
The Userlab LUTIN (Label FED 4246) « Laboratoire des Usages en Techniques d’information Numériques » is a living lab dedicated to the study of the uses of new technologies in the academic research context.
The Mindful Nation UK report
Veronique Cheynet-Cluzel is here with British MP Chris Ruane, at the initiative of the Mindful Nation UK report, Report by the Mindfuness All-Party – Parliamentary Group.
A group of 114 British parliamentarians from all political parties followed the MBSR program and called for Mindfulness to be introduced in prisons, education, hospitals and businesses.
In France, we organized a meditation session for hundreds of female elected representatives.
Meditation within the City
Meditation in the spirit of Zen
You are interested in personal development workshops?
Discover your real and deep professional identity
Discovering oneself and acquiring self-knowledge and interrelationships tools.
MBSR training and meditation practice time
Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
Regularly organized workshops