Whether in training workshops, with your teams, seminars or Team-buildings, we work
at the service of the collective and relational Intelligence.
Intervene in the collective / team:
For the group’s activities – Workshops, seminars, support of Codir, Management boards or teams, we draw inspiration from the great trainers and teachers with whom we have been trained and we mainly rely on:
- COACHING – Main, well-known or lesser-known tools from the field of coaching.
- EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE – The transformation of the energetic power of emotions to make them intelligent. Emotions have an encapsulated or misdirected energy which, transformed, will give women and men their relational intelligence capacities back.
- CONSCIOUS COMMUNICATION – According to the process of Marshall Rosenberg’s process – NVC or NonViolent Communication. A process that allows with awareness, to observe, to make people observe, to take time to feel and gives space to the needs, but also makes relationships intelligent. The conditions are then put in place for the emergence of powerful, nourishing and admissible questions and requests that restore fluidity in relationships. Marshall, a famous American clinical psychologist whose work was largely inspired by Carl Rogers and Gandhi, worked in many conflict zones around the world and his books have been translated into major languages.
MAPPING YOUR TERRITORY TOGETHER.
In our workshops or work with teams or in seminars, we are inspired by a body-heart-cognition coordinated work that emerges according to your needs. Some processes, avenues of work:
- Rendering emotions intelligent / Relational intelligence
- Connecting to yourself and to others with Mindfulness
- Governance and intuition
- Listening to the emerging future with U-Lab tools.
- Infuse life into a dying system
- Crumbling walls and foundations, which walls should be dealt with, or what to do with what has collapsed
- Sensing: consensus, awareness, sense. Co-sensing, presencing
- How to lead from the emerging future
- Identification of injuries; according to the environment, three divides can be taken into account:
- The social divide (from self to other)
- The spiritual-cultural divide (from self to self)
- Ecological divide (from self to nature)
- Discovery of blind spots; new perspectives
- Vulnerabilities, a source of more being
- Identification of the directions in which the energies flow; implementation to consolidate or reorient them
- Governance levers
- The actions of Ego to Eco – From an obsolete « ego-system » focused entirely on the well-being of oneself to an « eco-system » awareness that emphasizes and that echoes the well-being of the whole and where everybody can find his/her own right place. In short, A JOURNEY OF CONSCIOUSNESS FROM EGO TO ECO.
« When companies hire hearts »
Jean-Marc Vittori – Les Echos | The 15/01/2016
An American consultant, Dov Seidman :
« We moved from an industrial economy – where workers were hired hands – to a knowledge economy – where they were hired heads – and now to a human economy – where the most valuable workers will be hired hearts ».